Saturday, September 29, 2012

180

DAY 15
It's been a couple days since I posted, Thursday I was feeling ill and didn't get on my computer at all. Friday I came back to my hometown once again, my mom usually makes me feel better, so i figured this was the best option. I haven't really rode my bike much since I was pretty drained from feeling bad and it takes quite a bit of effort to swing it around. Before I left Friday I tried hopping up and swinging the back of the bike around to complete at best a 180. This means the bike lands facing the opposite direction I hopped in. Since I haven't really gotten very far off the ground it was really challenging. At best I got close to 90 degrees. Part of it is the fact you need to lean the bike the opposite direction your wanting it to travel. If I want to swing it around towards the right I have to actually lean to the left rite before I jump. That's only half the battle though, When you land you have to do a "fakie" and roll backwards to keep going. Here is a clip of someone on a 24" BMX bike doing a 180. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment