Monday, September 17, 2012

DAY2
Today I worked on getting my bike farther off the ground using the bunnyhop method. This is where you pull up on the handlebars to lift the front tire, then lift up with your legs while the front is in the air kind of using the pedals as a handle this video shows it and explains it allot better than I can-->  
this picture is the reason I decided I needed to lean the BASICS like bunnyhopping first-->


DUH I know lol. I actually did this by catching the inside of my right leg in my front bike tire. it looks worse than it feels though =) 

2 comments:

  1. Gees man! I'm glad it doesn't hurt as much as it looks, cause it sure looks bad! Such is the way with bruises though. If you do take painkillers though, stick to tylenol and not ibuprofen, as the later could potentially cause your blood to thin out enough to cause you harm (I'm serious, people have died).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill keep that in mind next time I do, I usually take tylenol anyway because some people in my family are allergic to it. Thanks though man!

    ReplyDelete