Saturday, September 15, 2012

DAY 1HYPERBIKECO static

This is the bike I will be using to do my 30 day challenge. It’s a Wal-Mart bike but it’s kind of classy and I liked it for only $130. That seems like quite a bit of cash; but compared to an all pro one its dirt cheap. Like into the 1000+ range. I like it because it has a 3 piece crank[i], and a small gear-set.  This means you can switch arms, pedals, and the front gear to change your rate of acceleration and top-speed. It also has metal pedals as opposed to plastic ones[ii] and my favorite colors are red and black. I also chose this specific model "static" because it came with pegs all the way around. This means it has two in front and to in back screwed onto the wheel studs. these can be used for grinding or standing/resting your feet on.



[i]This is the piece you pedal with from petal to petal
[ii] This can be either good or bad depending, on personal
preference. Metal is a little sturdier than plastic and plastic
is lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment