Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DAY11

Today I rode my bike more than I did the last two days. I just kind of rode it around my block trying to improve my hops. I have found there are different ways to do a bunny-hop. For instance, i can jump and land flat by leveling the bike in the air. I can also however land one the front or back tire depending on my preference. I can control this by leaning either frontwards or backwards while in air. This can be useful for hopping over small things. I still need to get the bike higher in the air though as i can barely make it over probably half a foot into the air. This isn't much considering I've seen non pros hop onto ledges over a foot tall and ride them. Personally i feel like my technique is improving so hopefully one day soon I can try to measure how far up I can actually get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment